- Please do not place an order and then call/email us that you need it by a certain date, alot of the time when this happens we could have told you prior to placing the order the package won't arrive in time.
- Chocolate is sent via courier *(please refer below) and needs a signature at the other end unless you give us authority to leave in which case no responsibility will be taken if chocolates are left on the premises and are either stolen or melt. During the summer months if you are not going to be available to sign it is best to get the chocolates sent to anther address or your workplace. We are unable to replace your chocolates if you are unavailable to sign and they melt.
- If you receive your chocolate in a poly box please remove chocolate and do not store it in the box as it should not be kept in this box for long periods of time,
- Contact needs to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org the same day of chocolates being received if there is a problem with your order. This enables us to get to the bottom of the problem promptly, the longer it is left the harder for us to get a solution.
These timings are estimated by our courier, however due to the amount of parcels in the network some packages are taking longer, however a large amount are also running on time. The timeframes below are businesss days, weekends are not included.
Melbourne Metro – 2 business days
Sydney Metro – 3 business days
Brisbane Metro – 4 business days
Adelaide Metro – 3 business days
Hobart Metro – 4 business days
Canberra Metro – 3 business days.
Perth Metro – 10 business days, if you need your order quicker we can send with a faster courier although the delivery fee will increase. Please check with us prior.
You generally need to add a day or two if you are not metro.
If you need your order by a certain date the best thing for you to do is contact us PRIOR to placing your order. The best way to check is to email us - email@example.com.
- In the unlikely event that your chocolate melts or is damaged during transit we will refund/replace your order. If you have given us 'authority to leave' your chocolate without a signature and the order is stolen/melts we are unable to offer you a refund/replacement. Contact needs to be made the day of delivery as we are unable to verify where the chocolates have melted if we are contacted days later.
- In the event that your chocolate melts during transit, it needs to be returned to us for a full refund.
- If you have any concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order
- Please ensure you specify a date if the chocolates are needed before a certain date in the general comments section, generally allow one week for chocolates to be delivered however sometimes we may hold off sending by a few days due to weather and other circumstances.
* Couriers cover metropolitan areas and some outer metro and country areas, if the courier does not deliver to your area we will send your chocolates with Aust Post, however, this is weather dependent.
Please note all prices are in AUD.